Welcome to HopeComms
This is what we can help you with:
Hela hemsidan på svenska här
(Lectures in Swedish, English, Spanish & French)
Lectures, Workshops & Change projects for real and lasting results:
You want help with concrete and practical change work that achieves goals and brings real and lasting change.
Viktoria has 30 years of experience in equality, diversity & inclusion work from a variety of industries, in Sweden and internationally.
Today, she helps companies, governments and organizations succeed in achieving their inclusion goals - leading to a thriving workplace environment, operational efficiency, increased innovation, creativity, productivity, and profitability. Equality, diversity & inclusion today are no longer "nice to haves" but "need to haves" = business critical branding issues.
Examples of popular lectures & workshops:
1. The 7 tools to succeed in your D&I work! (The Practical Why, What & Hows)
- Learn the practical Why, What and Hows to succeed in your DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging) work!
- Why is D&I the magical pill that truly benefits everyone in your organization, collectively and individually?
- Why do D&I tools help increase engagement, workplace happiness, productivity - and innovation and profitability?
- What do all the D&I terms really mean?
- How can you identify the specific "wins" and profits for your core business and core operations?
- How do you successfully engage and involve the entire organization?
- How can you succeed with inclusive internal and external communications?
- Get 7 practical & concrete tools to succeed - that you can begin implementing immediately!
2. Why Inclusion leads to
a Thriving Workplace Environment for Everyone - and How You Succeed!
- No longer "nice to have" but "need to have"! What are the new D&I legislative demands?
- What are the D&I expectations from talent & markets?
- What demands for practical change has #MeToo and #BLM brought about and how do we achieve this change in reality?
- Who is responsible, and what does the concept of allyship really mean?
- How do you successfully create an inclusive, safe and thriving workplace environment for everyone, reducing staff turnover & increasing well-being?
3. Inclusion as Your Brand
- How DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging) can build and strengthen your brand
- How DEIB will attract & retain the best talent
- How DEIB will help you reach new customers, users, partners and markets/market shares
- How DEIB is an integral part of your CSR, ESG, SDG & Sustainability work
- What is the link between DEIB and everything you already do and are: your services, products and core operations
- How to communicate DEIB as an integral part of your brand
4. Inclusive Leadership
- What does inclusive leadership really mean, and how do you succeed?
- Unconscious biases can lead to bad, and expensive, decisions - learn the practical tools that help you overcome them
- Learn effective, practical, and inclusive recruitment and promotion tools
- Learn how to include and engage your organization, co-workers and teams
4. Inclusive Communications
- Learn how to succeed with inclusive internal and external communications
Naturally, we custom-make all training specifically for your particular industry and target audience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why work with diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging (DEIB)?
Achieving diversity and equality are leadership issues as they maximize your
organization´s full potential.
Inclusion, diversity & equality are not about being politically correct, but about doing things better. It does not only serve certain groups - but benefits everyone. It´s really a win/win.
Truly understanding diversity & inclusion means understanding that no one needs to lose, but everyone stands to win - individuals, organizations, companies and nations. Diversity, inclusion & belonging are not a zero-sum game as they increase profitability and economic growth. Simply put, the pie gets bigger.
Nor is D&I something you do on the side “when the important things are done". It is the exact opposite - we work on diversity, equality, inclusion & belonging so that everything that is important will get done! They ARE part of the solutions.
We´ll be happy to help you on your way.
"I first became aware of Viktoria´s amazing work by watching a slide show she had put together to engage men in support of gender equality.
I was so impressed with its creativity, its flair and its technical competence that I asked to use it as the opening slide show for an international conference held in New York City.
She combines technical acuity, political clarity and such a brilliant visual sense. I can´t wait to work with her again!"
Michael Kimmel, PhD, Founder and Executive Director of
The Center for the Study of Men and Masculinities at Stony Brook University.
“Viktoria was one of the first persons to bring a positive approach to engaging men and boys in gender equality.
In partnership with Promundo, she organized creative and impactful photo and information exhibits at numerous high-level events at the World Bank, UNFPA, UNICEF and other international events related to gender equality – exhibits that always brought tremendous added-value.
She is proficient at various types of communications, from curating and creating global, social advocacy information campaigns to creating web content and social media content and films - and in achieving interest from the editorial press.
She is good at building networks and creating cooperation among diverse teams, locally and globally, and is skilled at building brands and brand
value. She shows the ability to communicate with high cultural sensitivity and has experience in various fields, including with NGO´s, multilateral and bilateral organizations, the private
and public sectors, as well as research and international policy development.
She has expertise in creating visionary material that is solution-oriented rather than problem-focused and thinks outside-the-box, always presenting new ideas for communication that increase the target group’s willingness to take in new information.
I recommend her highly and without reservations.”
Gary Barker, PhD, Founder and CEO, Promundo
“Viktoria Saxbys kombination av bred erfarenhet och kunskap i jämställdhets-/mångfaldsfrågor och hennes förmåga att sätta in byråns mångfaldsarbete i
detta bredare perspektiv var mycket värdefullt för vårt mångfaldsarbete.
Viktoria är förutom oerhört kunnig i frågorna dessutom mycket lyhörd och satte sig snabbt in i våra lite mer branschspecifika frågeställningar och
Petter Flink, CEO, DueCompliance
"If you are up for the challenge of getting work done
and not just talk - contact Viktoria"
/ Matilda Lidström Dougnac,
Gender equality and Diversity strategist to the Swedish Armed Forces
"I would warmly recommend anyone who wants to work with gender equality and diversity,
gender equality mainstreaming, (destructive) masculinities, and/or the
Women, Peace & Security agenda to contact Ms. Viktoria Saxby as an expert.
My experiences of having worked together with Viktoria through the Swedish Armed Forces (and through UN Women Sweden) has given me the opportunity to get to know a very competent gender specialist, but also a strong, humble and kind person, who for example without hesitating and with a smile on her face will stay up late in order to perfect a message for a certain target group. This small and very real example is meant to give you a glimpse of who you could be working with.
Furthermore, Viktoria has the ability to explain comples, and for some, provocative issues in a relaxed manner without ever losing the seriousness of the matter of gender equality. She knows that behavioural development and change can be triggered by touching people´s emotions. She is, without losing sight of the academic and theoretical background, open to adding artistic elements such as photography as a starting point for dialogue (for example in her previous work together with MenEngage.)
Her work as a Gender Coach within the Gender Coach Program - a training program in gender equality and resolution 1325 for the highest leadership of Swedish agencies working with security issues (i.e. the Swedish Armed Forces, the Swedish Police Authority, and the Swedish Defence University) - has been of great value as a Swedish contribution to the Women, Peace and Security agenda.
One last piece of endorsement would be that Viktoria, for many years before it has been more widely discussed as a way forward for gender equality, has recognized the immensely important role that men play in order to further gender equality.
So if you are up for the challenge of getting work done and not just talk, please contact
You won't regret it and you will feel extremely safe in her competent, smiling and quick-moving presence!
Matilda Lidström Dougnac, Gender equality and Diversity strategist to the Swedish Armed Forces
"Föreläsningarna om maskulinitetsnormer engagerade både män och kvinnor och fungerade som en alternativ och mycket effektiv ingång till fördjupade och konstruktiva
samtal om jämställdhetsintegrering."
Martin Norsell, prorektor på Försvarshögskolan, professor i militärteknik
"The lectures on masculinities engaged both men and women and served as an alternative and highly efficient gateway to more in-depth and constructive discussions on gender mainstreaming."
Martin Norsell, Pro-Vice-Chancellor at The Swedish Defence University and Professor in Military Technology
The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old
- but on building the new.
/ Socrates 470-399 BCE